• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

V1.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Bug List
>>Whenever I try to take my camera to any place other than the barbarian the screen gives a jerk.

Typo
>>Healing potion has written [Utility](N ----You forgot the other bracket.
>>[This item is cannot be carried by the barbarian class]---is should not be present

other things
>>In the Credits in the quest menu you cannot say that authors have copyrighted the material. Only Blizzard Entertainment holds that right to say anything like that.

Level 1
When I said the copyright bit, I was referring to the custom models / imports we used in the map. Which are obviously copyrighted by the people who made them :) I'm not referring to any blizzard made content :D
Actually I was just saying that copyright is a legal thing & I doubt that any user ever did any copyright. Never mind that.

Credits would be much better if you mention the people by their names in the credit list. I don't think it is proper crediting if you mention that users were from hiveworkshop.

Bugs
The Hive Workshop
>>In the image you will see that the bridge just vanishes if I am a little far from it. It happens many times with all bridges.
>>Also in the image you will see some items on the bridge. The items which are present on the part of the bridge (which is still visible) are looking as if they are hanging in the air. I mean to say that they are not horizontal.
>>Third you will see that my barbarian is standing in that crystal. It happens everywhere with the crystals. I should not be able to do so.

Other Thing
The crown of might creates a aura of "Clock of flames". Wouldn't it be better if its description showed immolation or something else?

You Forgot
>>You remember a chest around which 4 crystals are placed & water is flowing from the crystals towards the chest? It is just after the boss whose model is Zombie & is surrounded by ranged attackers. The name of the gate is "City Entrance". Forgot to change that? I think this might have happened at many places.

Last edited:
Level 17
>>In the image you will see that the bridge just vanishes if I am a little far from it. It happens many times with all bridges.
>>Also in the image you will see some items on the bridge. The items which are present on the part of the bridge (which is still visible) are looking as if they are hanging in the air. I mean to say that they are not horizontal.
Both of them is only becouse it is custom models. That is why it happens havent tryed to find a way to solve that problem myself xP

>>Third you will see that my barbarian is standing in that crystal. It happens everywhere with the crystals. I should not be able to do so.
"I should not be able to do so." You putted that wrong. I mean.. its only becouse there isnt any pathing blockers there. So it would be wierd if you couldent walk there.

The crown of might creates a aura of "Clock of flames". Wouldn't it be better if its description showed immolation or something else?
This:
The inventory system is crap, try to just ignore that :p
When i said that i mean items and the inventory cus we are remaking all items in the entire map..

>>You remember a chest around which 4 crystals are placed & water is flowing from the crystals towards the chest? It is just after the boss whose model is Zombie & is surrounded by ranged attackers. The name of the gate is "City Entrance". Forgot to change that? I think this might have happened at many places.
If you ask me, its stupid that you can select the gate at all :p
But we will fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.