• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

v1.0 KillingSlash

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a kind of spell like Omnislash,but with different models,it's way cooler too!

Keywords:
Juggernaut,Samurai,Omnislash,Killing,Target Spell,Awesome
Contents

KillingSlash (Map)

Reviews
15:55, 1st Jun 2011 Maker: Not MUI, leaks and we already have Omnislash spells here at the Hive.

M

15:55, 1st Jun 2011
Maker: Not MUI, leaks and we already have Omnislash spells here at the Hive.

Level 12
Okay here we go:

-spell isn't MUI (uses waits);
-to much triggers;
-leaks locations;
-instead of Casting Unit use Triggering Unit;
-well making hero invulnerable is a bad idea because sometimes it could be annoying for enemies, but in this spell it's okay i guess;
-it only damages one unit;
-TOO SIMPLE!!!
Also we got a bunch of those already and some of them are pretty good, i'd even say awesome! Also to get this approved you need to read tutorials on MUI, Leaks and Indexing. Good luck with that, since this is your first spell i won't vote for rejection or rate. Because you need help on it! Also do not double post, use the edit button below...
Good luck!

Level 5
maybe it is not bad I see and not have a rule to make a spell like from the first one just make it more better than the first one (or I mean it have already an omnislash), Well let me explain what is MUI from a bit... MUI was a kind of spell in script can cast in a same time, this spell was not MUI if you try to make another tester and you cast that spell from a same time it will cause some leakage or bugs, example from the caster before the earlier caster would be unpuase (If you add them some pause) or leakage on point (May be the caster would move in a center of playable map area instead from the suppose to be point in variable) If you want to make some spell in MUI maybe this site have some tutorial from that just search it... :D

Level 29
Comments and Suggestions
- Not MUI...the Caster and Target changes it's value every spell cast
- Position and Effect leak
- Make it multi-level and formulate the damage
- The base ability is firebolt and deals 300 damage and stuns the unit, not good
- Damage in circular area is not good, replace it with pick every unit

In all, the spell needs massive retouch, post it in the trigger section for it to be fixed...

because not all people have the luxury to open it on the WE...

before you upload spells or any other resource, use the search function first to see if it has already been done... especially omnislash,dota and naruto spells... we don't need much of this anymore, were overloaded with these kinds of spells...

keep ur stubborness and I'm sure you won't learn...

hahahahahahhahahha lol,guys you don't get it LoL!This profile doesnt mean anything for me,like i care of making a spell that doesn't work lol...i'm not a fucking geeky nerd that spends all day on his computer making some stupid spell in warcraft 3...you will never learn i'm SURE,no lifers....and also i do this for fun,not to show-off what an awesome no lived geek i am by making the spell

Last edited:
Level 29
hahahahahahhahahha lol,guys you don't get it LoL!This profile doesnt mean anything for me,like i care of making a spell that doesn't work lol...

IMO, making things in WC3 such as triggering helps my brain to improve a lot, it's called 'analysis'...it is essential to real life to do the correct analysis of 'things' such as planning for your future...but ofc it depends on how you excercise your brain...

i'm not a fucking geeky nerd that spends all day on his computer making some stupid spell in warcraft 3...you will never learn i'm SURE,no lifers....

No you're not sure, coz some of us here are programmers in real life and still have time to do these things inside this community...