• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uther Cart

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Uther Cart (Map)

Level 4
Well I created this game in the image of the ever-famous Mario Cart. Each player controls a cart, driven by one of the famous Warcraft characters (thanks to Mc !'s awesome car models :D ) and the best part, you use the ARROW KEYS to control your cart.

Press UP for gas and yor cart will go forwards obviously, and the LEFT and RIGHT arrows make you turn, and pressing DOWN makes you pull a 180. The only problem I had during making this was the ability to make the carts turn while driving forward, so the player has to release UP in order to turn their desired direction, but no biggie.

Anyways you pretty much race through a crazy track filled with many terrains and evironments ranging from mountain top peaks, to close inner-city racing. You can use items which you pick up along the way to help you in slowing down the other racers, and escape the clutches of the creeps and monsters waiting along the track to slow you down.

Its just a quick fun game that I threw together in a matter of days. Hope you enjoy it :D