• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Using Food/Max food as something like GOld?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am using Gold and Lumber for Ammo and clips, but i still want to use something for Cost, like gold/lumber.

First, I want to have ammo/clips as something els, like maybe Food(as ammoo) and MAx food as clips, but I dont know how that can be done, but i know that Gates 2(map) has that system, but have no clue how to do it.

So my question is, If i use gold and lumber, then can i have food as my gold sorce? Like when i pick up an item, it gives my Food, as for example, Fuel?

That wold be awesome, if anone could help me, that would be awesome!

PS-if anyone knows of another way i cna use Ammo and Clips, please let me know! That would really be helpfull! 8)

Level 5
You can add 'food used', and 'max food' using
Player-Add property.
See? Simple. Didn't need coding at all.

Then you just use the classic "When unit attacks, take away 1 food" trigger.

Level 3
Wow! THanks! I got it basily down, but there is a problem!

After i run out of food uses, it wackes out and there are like 492832 food... I triggerd it so that when it gets to like 100, its set to go back to 50, setting te max, but it stil wackes out... can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.