• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

US Mortar Soldier

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
I have correct the left foot but I couldn't correct the mortar. But however I hope you will like it.
Use it in your modern warfare maps.
I will make more soon.
Tell me if I have something to fix with my models.
Thank you...:)

IT N1nja

Keywords:
US,Infantry,Motar,Cannon man, Heavy Mortar
Contents

US Mortar Soldier (Model)

US Mortar Soldier (Model)

Reviews
01:21, 4th Jun 2012 anarchianbedlam: a truly awful skin, wont fit in any wc3 map and the filesize is too large

M

01:21, 4th Jun 2012
anarchianbedlam: a truly awful skin, wont fit in any wc3 map and the filesize is too large

are you friken kidding me? :|
I don't even know from where to start counting all the bad parts

EDIT: okay, i have, he didn't even friken delete the old man completely, less alone removing the beard from the one he kept.
and the friken texture is pixeled, it's friken hurting my eyes
Friken model has too many unused bones and the guy should be in the friken center

so..that's my friken review so far :p

Level 7
I like the way you are motivating him to become better,especially that last guy who doesnt have a single submission in Hive.Misha I remember your very first models posted here and they werent any better than this so please give him proper advices what to do instead talking bs(should i Remind you about .Didnt though the community in hive has gone that bad but the last few days when I checked the "criticism" especially in models and spells section it makes me sick.