• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UrbanMarine_ByEpsilon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz and Weep
if you thought my weapons fit with konstrukt marines, you were WRONG..

konstrukts are NOT mine..........

i was tired of people who asks how to use mi attachments so i made this model..
as in master marine, all animations were made with MdlVis..

download, enjoy and don´t bother me

Keywords:
marine, urban, epsilon, war,
Contents

UrbanMarine_ByEpsilon (Model)

Reviews
22:20, 18th Nov 2010 anarchianbedlam: We already have a few of these, and quite frankly, your animations are pretty simple and aren't anything new. Nothing on the mesh is changed either so....

M

22:20, 18th Nov 2010
anarchianbedlam: We already have a few of these, and quite frankly, your animations are pretty simple and aren't anything new. Nothing on the mesh is changed either so....

Level 10
anarchianbedlam said:
We already have a few of these, and quite frankly, your animations are pretty simple and aren't anything new. Nothing on the mesh is changed either so....
Maybe so, but this one looks good, works well, has quite a library of weapons suited to it, and has a low file size. All the others, in my experience, had some problem or other: large file size, mediocre animations, click hitbox issues, misaligned attachment points... This is the first I've seen that I haven't discarded. :thumbs_up: