• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UrbanMarine_ByEpsilon

old, but functional model.. (still don't understand why moderators didn't approve it the first time, so this is my second try)

i've created it to fit my modern attachments!
ALL ANIMATIONS ARE CUSTOM! created with MdlVis..

-Attack (Single shot)
-Death
-Decay bone
-Decay flesh
-Portrait
-Spell first (Reload)
-Spell second (m16 grenade launcher/futuristic power shot)
-Spell throw (GRENADE!)
-Stand 1, 2, 3
-Stand channel (bullets madness!, intended to work nice with "aerial shackles" ability)
-Stand ready
-Walk

Keywords:
urban, marine, custom, animated, attachment, attacheable, modern, war, warfare, soldier, futuristic, future, epsilon
Contents

UrbanMarine_ByEpsilon (Model)

Reviews
12:37, 11th Apr 2013 Misha: works ingame, simple, nice, and useful :) you might wanna tweak the chest texture stretching, though it's not that noticeable ingame

M

12:37, 11th Apr 2013
Misha: works ingame, simple, nice, and useful :) you might wanna tweak the chest texture stretching, though it's not that noticeable ingame

Level 5
I like those edit stuff, it make whole different models with such low file size cost!

Level 10
Last edited:
Level 1
hi, can u adapt skeleton and anims/bones for using model with other weapons and effects(not your)? your marine and other-not-your attachments is incompatible
because of this i used old marine(frankster), but your anim better and i want to use your model

sorry about my "french"

Last edited: