• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upgrades changing skills of units/structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello friends, I need urgent help.

I try to do that when it finishes some upgrade in specific for some unit or structure, this one changes his skills removing the current ones and adding new permanent skills. For example: I want to do that when it finishes the upgrade "Defend", is removed the skill "Defend" and "Critical Strike" joins … but in 3 levels:
Level 1; Defend(Remove) - Critical Strike(Add).
Level 2; Critical Srike(Remove) - Bash(Add).
Level 3; Bash(Remove) - Devotion Aura(Add).
Sorry for my bad english.

7W1X7c0.png

This is what I have achieved, but it does not serve.

Level 3
You could use Arithmetic (Calculation ( Set Level of Skill [Current Level of Skill] + [1]. This way you wouldn't need to use that many If/Then/Else thingies and you could use only 1 spell but level it up instead.

Serious a good idea but… these Skills(Haunted Gold Mines Ability) for default of the Warcraft III they cannot rise of level and it is because of it that complicates that the Acolyte obtains more gold of the Gold Mine. My only serious solution to replace the native Skill of the "Haunted Gold Mines" that for default consumes 10+ of gold per second, since reading in the forum… nobody has had a solution and I see my punch below the ribs as the only solution, only I want to know that this badly in my Trigger's table in order that it could replace this one:

"Haunted Gold Mines Ability (Updated Skill: Gold Mine) [+10] > Haunted Gold Mines Ability (Level 1: Gold Mine) [+15] > Haunted Gold Mines Ability (Level 2: Gold Mine) [+20] > Haunted Gold Mines Ability (Level 3: Gold Mine) [+25]".

Would be grateful for it very much.

Level 3
That is true you can not change the Blighted Gold Mine ability anyways... hmmm. I tried to add more gold with triggers when ability level is different. It might work that way (I am not so pro triggerer)

I am grateful very much for your help friend but i was trying it and it does not serve, because the golden quantity comes only from the skill of the Haunted Gold Mine. If i increase across Triggers the quantity gathered from gold, it will not serve them to the Acolytes because they only expire with the aim to gather gold. If the Haunted Gold Mines it was self-sufficient… maybe it would serve(I am not a Pro Triggerer either, scarcely i am beginning). Only i want to know since replace the skills of the Haunted Gold Mine when it reaches his respective upgrade, only i ask for it that it is the only thing that… might raise the map in order that someone me modifies it if it is necessary and i be be very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.