• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upgrade Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I searched the tutorial section and I couldn't find anything on hit so here it goes:

Alright, I want to make an upgrade that will increase a caster's Mana and Mana Regen, I only want it to be a single upgrade. I also need to set it so the caster the upgrade affects will gain a new ability, a custom one I'm making called Summon Voidwalker.

Right now, whenever I try and make the upgrade it keeps giving me a two or three tier upgrade, when I only want a one tier.

I also have no clue how to set abilities on units so that they'd only be usable if the upgrade is purchased.

Level 4
Alright, one last question. Is it ok if I use this thread for asking World Editor related questions? I don't want to make a new thread everytime I make a newb mistake or come across something new.

Level 10
No, you are not supposed to. Each thread has its own topic and if you ask a new question, you will probably be going into a new topic, just like I just did. :eek: Therefore, you must create a new thread.

Most "noob" questions have already been asked probably and you won't need to create a thread for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.