• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upgrade First! v1.0.3 Complete

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I've been really busy and haven't gotten around to really working on this project. I looked though all the rules and made sure I didn't break any. If I did I'm going to keep my map here, I have not received a message over the matter so I don't think I'm breaking the rules.

I saw what I did wrong guys, as I looked for my map I couldn't find it and re-posted, but it was under needed fix and I did not see or know this. I went ahead and deleted that one to resolve this. Forgive me guys I'm new to hiveworkshop.com and I'm just trying to make this map the best!

Description:
You have a base. This base has three main structures. The UNIT Upgrade Center. The MAGIC Upgrade Center. The EQUIPMENT Upgrade Center. You research though the EQUIPMENT and MAGIC Centers to Unlock units from the UNIT Center.

Combining Magic, Melee, and Range, you attack and wage war with everyone around you. There are a lot of possibilities on how to fight the enemies. You counter, mass, flank and do what it takes to win.

Destroy the enemy barracks to defeat them.
Capture Control Points by Damaging them, Hold them for extra Gold.

There really can't be a story to this game, its like a mini-war type game. If you like tactic fighting, epic battles, and strategic planning and battles this is the game for you.

This is v1 Now from this point on I'll keep a in game change-log but it is out of beta and perfectly stable.

Thanks for looking at the map!

Keywords:
fun, upgrade first, battle, tactics, war
Contents

Upgrade First! v1.0.3 Complete (Map)

Reviews
19:58, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Don't upload maps multiple times... your map might be removed either to rules violation, or it was rejected, or you delete it yourself so you'd avoid some bad comments... Remove this map.

I part this oppinion.
Just today there were 3 guys(with you) that don't understand what RULES mean -.-.

Your project wasn't bad, but you are starting to push the mods and thats not well seen o_O