• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upcoming Beginner's $500 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawbz

Hosted Project: SB
Level 13
This tournament is meant for those new to Spellbringers, so everyone starts on the same footing. None of the testing or development team will participate.

The date is currently TBD, but I'd like to give players a bit of time to learn the game before firing this one off.

If you are interested, please register as early as possible so I can plan things. You can register and find more information here:
Spellbringers: Beginners Head-to-head Tournament - Challonge

You can submit any questions here. Also, if you would like to participate but have schedule requirements, please let me know here as well. It will help me determine the date of the tourney.

Bawbz

Hosted Project: SB
Level 13
Hello participants,

We would like to move the Tournament start time to earlier in the day, an hour or two at most. In order to do so, we need to make sure this works for all participants. Specifically, we need to hear from Delitaru, Liex3, and Ballonskipper.

Please let us know as soon as possible. Until then, the Tournament is still scheduled to start at 10:00 AM EST (15:00 GMT)

Regards,
Bawbz

Status
Not open for further replies.