• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbringers 1v1 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
spellbringertorunamtnews-png.415330

Compete in a 1v1 tournament for players who have recently picked up Spellbringers.
Matches will be played in a best-of-3 format and may be streamed to an audience on TWITCH December 10, 2022 at 9:00AM EST (14:00 GMT):

LIVE BRACKET: Spellbringers: Beginners Head-to-head Tournament - Challonge

PRIZE: Current prize pool: $500.00 USD.

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION: $400.00 USD to the winner, $100.00 USD to the second-place finisher.

DATE: December 10, 2022 at 9:00AM EST (14:00 GMT)

VERSION REQUIREMENTS: This tournament will require the latest version of Warcraft III: Reforged and the latest version of Spellbringers from Spellbringers 1.02 - Classic RTS with divine powers!

MAP POOL

ROUND 1:

G1 - Duelling Peaks

G2 - Highlands

G3 - Riverglade

ROUND 2:

G1 - Duelling Peaks

G2 - Oasis Dunes

G3 - Fighting Spirit

ROUND 3:

G1 - Highlands

G2 - Riverglade

G3 - Fighting Spirit

ROUND 4:

G1 - Oasis Dunes

G2 - Fighting Spirit

G3 - Riverglade

G4 - Golden Valley

G5 - Duelling Peaks

RULES
  • All games must have their replays uploaded.
  • Crashes or desyncs will be handled on a case-by-case basis. In most cases this will result in a rematch, unless it is obvious to the referees that one player would have won the match.
  • If you do not show up in time for a match, you may be given a match loss, according to the referee's discretion.
  • Playing an incorrect version of the map may result in a disqualification if the referees believe you may be cheating.

Last edited:
Level 1
spellbringertorunamtnews-png.415330

Compete in a 1v1 tournament for players who have recently picked up Spellbringers.
Matches will be played in a best-of-3 format and may be streamed to an audience on TWITCH December 10, 2022 at 9:00AM EST (14:00 GMT):

LIVE BRACKET: Spellbringers: Beginners Head-to-head Tournament - Challonge

PRIZE: Current prize pool: $500.00 USD.

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION: $400.00 USD to the winner, $100.00 USD to the second-place finisher.

DATE: December 10, 2022 at 9:00AM EST (14:00 GMT)

VERSION REQUIREMENTS: This tournament will require the latest version of Warcraft III: Reforged and the latest version of Spellbringers from Spellbringers 1.02 - Classic RTS with divine powers!

MAP POOL

ROUND 1:

G1 - Duelling Peaks

G2 - Highlands

G3 - Riverglade

ROUND 2:

G1 - Duelling Peaks

G2 - Oasis Dunes

G3 - Fighting Spirit

ROUND 3:

G1 - Highlands

G2 - Riverglade

G3 - Fighting Spirit

ROUND 4:

G1 - Oasis Dunes

G2 - Fighting Spirit

G3 - Riverglade

G4 - Golden Valley

G5 - Duelling Peaks

RULES
  • All games must have their replays uploaded.
  • Crashes or desyncs will be handled on a case-by-case basis. In most cases this will result in a rematch, unless it is obvious to the referees that one player would have won the match.
  • If you do not show up in time for a match, you may be given a match loss, according to the referee's discretion.
  • Playing an incorrect version of the map may result in a disqualification if the referees believe you may be cheating.
    Nice competition, I've been playing Spellbringer for months, and I've also taken part in a variety of challenges or tournaments. However, I lost more than I did. After looking for the greatest slots, I came across https://slototimes.com/slots/blood-suckers / where we can witness a full review of every blood sucker slot. Please check it out and let me know what you think.
Will you do it again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.