• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Island Troll Tribes Tournament

Have you played Island Troll Tribes Before and Would you participate in the Tournament

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
IslandTrollTribes Banner 2.png

IslandTrollTribes image 3a.jpg

Island Troll Tribes is a Survival PvP Arena game in which you and your tribe build up a base, hunt for meat and gather items to make gear. The ultimate goal is to fight with and defeat the opposing tribe(s).

Hey Guys,
We would like to invite everyone to our Island Troll Tribes Tournament.

Clan TwGB@USEast is hosting a 3v3 Round Robin Seeding Into Double Elimination Playoff. Total prize pool is 225$ + 25% of donations. You can choose your own team or be assigned a team at the start of the group stage.

2 Matches are assigned weekly and are scheduled for Saturdays and Sundays at 4 pm EST. However, this does not mean that you have to play your match on this day. If you are able to agree on another time with your opponent, you can change the match date. Each team will be assigned 10 matches total over the course of the group stage.

The group stage will consist of best of 3 matches. You will be awarded 1 point for each game win and 2 points for each match win (i.e. a 2-1 results in 4 points for the winning team, 1 for the losing team). The teams with the most points at the end of the group stage will be seeded highest into the playoff bracket. Format for playoffs will be announced towards the end of the group stage.

Modes will be as follows:
Code:
-sf
-rs
-elimination
-fd 3600

Group Stage Begins this Saturday 2nd December 2017! It will run for approximately 6 weeks, you may join in any time during the group stage, so still plenty of time to get organized and participate. If you are still looking for a team follow the link below:

If you have a team and you'd like to register: Team Registration

Keep an eye out there for all Island Troll Tribes News and join our Discord, we play daily and have multiple Hostbots.

Hope to see you guys there.
Island Troll Tribes Dev team.

Thanks to Quantum@USEast for this tutorial video.

Assigned moderator: @Naze

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
Cool to see TWGB is still alive and kicking! I was in one of the satellite ITT clans back in the day. Those were some great times. This tournament seems like a cool idea, but it will likely only interest hardcore ITT players. A lot of the love for that map came from the sandbox aspect of it, where you could mold your hero, build an empire and fight bosses. I personally do not enjoy the competitive aspect of ITT. It's all about rushing and building obvious river-side places to gain access to boats. Games end up being too short to fufill the fantasy of becoming a troll king. For that reason I won't be participating. I may watch it if you fine folks stream it though. Good luck with the event!

Level 1
Map is still alive and kicking!, hey Bacon i remember your name, yea we will be streaming these guys will do it mostly,
Twitch
Twitch
Always welcome to drop into the clan for a chat anyway.

Bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.