• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, I'm looking to make a map. I've always been fond of zombie (like World War Zombie or Eras) but I also like games that include strategy. I am leaning towards making a HUGE map (map with several different continents) that units are about .1 of the original size (set zoom level so it looks like a regular game camera) thus giving the players a huge world to expand into and explore. I like the camera/map style idea but I want to know if anyone would actually play it? Here's some basic ideas;

1. You control a country that has survived the zombie attack, and it is your mission to rebuild to your former glory
  2. You are an ancient civilization, you start out with a small village and you must increase size by capturing and holding new villages. Eventually you will look towards upgrading to more "modern" ages.
  3. You have full control of an already developed superpower, as a new virus emerges into the world, you must work to stop it from destroying you.

Any input would be helpful, i will post some pics of the map after I have finished it. Thanks!

Level 8
Well, I'm looking to make a map. I've always been fond of zombie (like World War Zombie or Eras) but I also like games that include strategy. I am leaning towards making a HUGE map (map with several different continents) that units are about .1 of the original size (set zoom level so it looks like a regular game camera) thus giving the players a huge world to expand into and explore. I like the camera/map style idea but I want to know if anyone would actually play it? Here's some basic ideas;

1. You control a country that has survived the zombie attack, and it is your mission to rebuild to your former glory
  2. You are an ancient civilization, you start out with a small village and you must increase size by capturing and holding new villages. Eventually you will look towards upgrading to more "modern" ages.
  3. You have full control of an already developed superpower, as a new virus emerges into the world, you must work to stop it from destroying you.

Any input would be helpful, i will post some pics of the map after I have finished it. Thanks!

can you actually ''use'' the virus to destroy your former enamies?

Status
Not open for further replies.