• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Unstuck Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Code:
Unstuck Command Player
    Events
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -unstuck as An exact match
        Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -unstuck as An exact match
        Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -unstuck as An exact match
        Player - Player 9 (Gray) types a chat message containing -unstuck as An exact match
        Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) types a chat message containing -unstuck as An exact match
        Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing -unstuck as An exact match
    Conditions
        (Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] is in UnstuckGroup) Equal to False
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) for 10.00 seconds the text: (PlayerColours[(Player number of (Triggering player))] +  Hero will be teleported to center of map in  20 seconds.)
        Set Temp_point = (Center of Mid region <gen>)
        Unit Group - Add Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] to UnstuckGroup
        Unit - Pause Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))]
        Unit - Make Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Invulnerable
        Wait 20.00 seconds
        Unit - Move Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] instantly to Temp_point
        Unit - Unpause Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))]
        Unit - Make Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Vulnerable
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_point)
        Wait 90.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Remove Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] from UnstuckGroup

What's the problem here? Why it doesn't activate (It displays the message but it doesn't pause the hero , neither moves him)

If this has anything to do with the trigger , I Changed the display message , perhaps that's the problem?

Level 10
I can't see what the problem is but using those waits will ruin the game if more than one players uses that inside 20 seconds of each others it will neither move the first triggering players hero(s) nor make it movable since you have paused it.. so the game will be ruined for the one that triggered the trigger first not being able to move his hero.

Level 12
I know what' the problem , which makes both triggers not working.

Recently I added ap mode ( all pick , you can pick all heroes from both taverns) , and when you pick a hero , it automatically teleports you to the hometown regions . If i remove this , it works , but if i leave it as it is , the both triggers (yours and mines unstuck ) won't work!

Here is the trigger for moving .

• Move Heroes
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Starting Camera Human <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Starting Camera Undead <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Not equal to Zone Indicator (second)
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Entering unit)) is in PlayersHuman) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of revive sent <gen>)
        • Else - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Entering unit)) is in PlayersUndead) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of revive scourge <gen>)
        • Else - Actions
      • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 0 for (Owner of (Entering unit))
      • Selection - Select (Entering unit) for (Owner of (Entering unit))
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Entering unit)) to (Position of (Entering unit)) over 0.00 seconds
      • Wait 120.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.