• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Unsolved] Problem with NewGen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Alright so heres the story, I had to re-edit this all to catch some attention...

I've got an error with NewGen when I try to use it's extensions (preferably the extract data extension), and I get a pretty unique error saying "Could not extract UI\TriggerData.txt, alongside "Could not extract UI\TriggerData.txt from the Warcraft mpqs"

Now, I've tried many things to fix it, and I understand that the only thing I haven't tried is re-installing Warcraft III, however, that is the only thing I cannot do, the CD and original key are lost for years now...

So, I'm making this request : Please do extract files from the 2 "Annoying File" attachments, and import only the object data via the extension to the "Very Annoying Main File" without replacing any object data within the said main file map

Please do help me out and thank you :)

Attachments

• Annoying File 1.w3x
    77.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Annoying File 2.w3x
    502.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Very Annoying Main File.w3x
    6.5 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Level 7
NewGen world editor has an extension where you can export data, I need object data exported with those extension from the 2 map files, and imported into the main map, without replacing any object data inside that map, that's really everything there is to it.... Btw ^^ thanks for the amazing credits, made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.