• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] JNGP exporter screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Do you know the solution of a JASSHelper external call error?

"On external call:
//! external FileExporter $FILENAME$

Could not extract UI\TriggerData.txt
Could not extract UI\TriggerData.txt from the Warcraft mpqs"

Is it because I run 64x system and the wc3 is installed in the 64 programs while jasshelper searches among the 86x?

Question I asked a few well-known people and they had no clue since this haven't happent to them. So basic I moved my JNGP folder from a 32x based system to a 64x system and after that it all screwed up my object creation and lua creation. Basic everything that has to do with the exporter. The error above is one of a few errors I'm getting, this is the most common one.

Level 6
Run the program as an admin. If it still doesnt work make sure the program has access to the file by right clicking the mpq. Go to Properties>Security then hit "Edit". From there select the Administrator option from the list. Modify its permissions in the area below and set it to full control. Hope it helps :)

Level 22
Run the program as an admin. If it still doesnt work make sure the program has access to the file by right clicking the mpq. Go to Properties>Security then hit "Edit". From there select the Administrator option from the list. Modify its permissions in the area below and set it to full control. Hope it helps :)

I did and I had to choose the directory (got 2, 1 64x and 1 32x (saved the old one)) and I chose the 64x one and it still doesn't work.

I'll check it out!

Make sure you are using an OS like vista or windows 7. XP 64 is not very good and is known to have tons of problems.

Ah forgot to tell W7 Prof 64x :) And it worked on a W7 Ultimate 32x before

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It could be that it is still referencing something on your old computer which does not exist on your newer computer (eg, "Warcraft III" is in the "Program Files (x86)" instead of "Program Files"). As such the reference is invalid so JNGP does not work.

Maybe the LUA interpreter is 32 bit causing problems. Try checking if you can get a 64bit LUA interpreter so the code runs more nativly. That is if running as an administrator does not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.