• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unredeemed Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Storyline: It is the near of end of 2007... Russia has officially closed it's border two months ago for an outbreak that origin from Moscow. The country is still gone cold, no air traffic, no one gets in or out. On November the fifth, China invaded Russia and taken a strong hold in Samara in order to "aid" the outbreak. Two weeks later their whole military force went cold too... Intel points to probable U.S. bio-companies which has been experimenting with new biological weapons of mass destruction. Though the first outbreak was in Moscow, Intel tells us that the first outbreak was in Samara when an accidental spill occurred.

Features:
-Rank save/load
-Dynamic mission system
-No heros
-Custom sounds/music/units which sets in the mood
-Real disease system
-Medical system where it doesn't always heal you; as in percentages
-Ammo/reload system
-Higher the rank, the more options
-Highly detailed terrain

Team: Me

WC3ScrnShot_092607_195613_02.jpg

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/5576/

Level 4
OK I tested your map.

Here's what I think.

+good start
+music, at first
+atmoshpere

-AI, it really sucked
-really hard in singleplayer, I guess this is a multiplayer map. I didnt manage to get the first air drops.
-weapons do redicolously small amount of dmg.
-tileset wasnt planned complitely and the way you used them wasnt realistic
-Music, when theres zombies coming to kill me all I hear is this nice moody music, not good. btw I hate the zombie model, change em.
-and terrain wasnt really detailed.
-marine models, everyone is using them, they are just so ugly!

and give credits to people helping you.

Level 10
Sorry about that man XD I been so caught up I nearly forgot, dont worry ;D.

I'm re-created the whole map to be single player. I amped up the weapons to do real damage, enemy AI actually does what it's excepted to. Most of all the map is single player for the very fact online, it's impossible to host. I re-consolidated the music to be less depressing to more intense to fit the mood.

Elaborate on now my tileset wasn't planned out, I kinda liked it. By the way if you find me a villager model with marine's animations or a realistic marine model please do tell me.

By the way, zombies are just strong, the weapons deal sufficient damage, it's just your enemy prones and you do less damage because there's a higher chance you don't hit your target. But I lowered the infected hit points.

Level 8
I wasn't able to get that far in because I was killed by the zombies early on, but here's what I liked of it.
+Music (Even when fighting the zombies it felt right.)
+Terrian (Unlike v3Bu I personly liked the terrain it's more realistic than most maps out here.)
+Mood (When I played it I felt like everything was dead....)
+-Difficulty (It's hard but possible to beat but it might be too hard.)
-Marine models (Everyone uses them try something different)
-Lack of direction (You should allow the player to have the locations pinged again.)

(Belgarath is talking about Battlefield 2142 but I don't know how that has to do with your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.