• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unofficial User Created Hive wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from this point till someone else takes control: Starting a Hive User Created Galaxy editor wiki! If you wish to sign up pst me or post here and I will message you the link! At that point, you can help edit some of the pages. We will need a discussion thread, some mods and staff, and other such things for our wiki! Please help make this a good wiki so that we may get more members for our site! Hive4life!

Here it is it doesn't have anything, but I made it and it can be improved. I'm opening up some discussions.

Level 10
Could be useful, if you can get enough people to believe it is useful, then I can see it being integrated fairly well into this environment.

I still think that google.wave is the future of all this crap, it is like a forum and wiki and email and instant messenger all in one.

Could be useful, if you can get enough people to believe it is useful, then I can see it being integrated fairly well into this environment.

I still think that google.wave is the future of all this crap, it is like a forum and wiki and email and instant messenger all in one.

First we need to clean up the main page and all other pages, but I might need some examples from other wikis.

Level 5

Uhm, you'd be very wrong is wave was the future anything. Google announced that it was killing wave like 2 weeks ago.

Level 14
Perhaps we should just make a thread in the site discussion about the idea or maybe pm ralle?

Ralle is pmed, he likes the idea, but is still working on porting hive to the "future" (meaning sc2) a wiki he believes, "will only make it harder to port hive to the new system" and he may be correct, once the Hive is redone, he will be willing to make a wiki, I have abandoned the wiki idea for now, an external wiki for the hive simply is not needed right now, I will save the wiki for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.