• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Unites moving everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if im asking for too much help but the scene im working on is such an awesome scene and when i tested it like every unit on the map was moving everywhere like i dont know if its the triggers or the regions or triggers and regions this is what its supposed to look like.

Now imagine the same picture execpt with alot of units running around and killing eachother it looks like they are moving to region to region triggers

• Part b A
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Camera - Apply Helicopter crash <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Shake the camera for Player 1 (Red) with magnitude 3.00
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • Camera - Stop swaying/shaking the camera for Player 1 (Red)
      • Camera - Apply Convo <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Survivor 0041 <gen> named Person: Play No sound and display What the hell was t.... Modify duration: Set to 5.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Alan Grant 0037 <gen> named Dr.Grant: Play No sound and display Tyranasaurus Rex,a .... Modify duration: Set to 8.00 seconds and Wait
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Move To (Center of Region 011 <gen>))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Group 1 <gen>) and do (Unit - Make (Picked unit) face T rex 0094 <gen> over 0.00 seconds)
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Camera - Apply Camera 007 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Alan Grant 0037 <gen> named Dr.Grant: Play No sound and display Hes eating...alrigh.... Modify duration: Set to 6.00 seconds and Wait
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Region 011 <gen>) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Move To (Center of Region 014 <gen>)
          • Unit - Make (Picked unit) face (Center of Region 012 <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
  • Part b A 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 015 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to (Unit-type of Alan Grant 0037 <gen>)
    • Actions
      • Camera - Apply Follow Grant <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to Alan Grant 0037 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation

somehow alot of units are running around in the spot in the picture and they are killing eachother and i dont want that like a whole bunch of units from different parts of the map just start running in and killing eachother i dont know if its a leak or a region or trigger problem or even a camera placement problem so basically i dont want a whole bunch of units running in the spot in the picture and killing each other

Level 10
When that trigger is on do like this:

Pick every unit in (in playable map area) and do multiple actions
Pause picked unit

After that you take the units you dont want to be paused and unpause them, after that you could then do Pick every again and use unpause instead of pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.