• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit within range problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
1. Fix your grammar
2. Use Google Translator if you're having trouble to explain
3. I'd be willing to help if I understand your problem very well
4. A test map is attached, first learn the hero ability first, then, start to move around the enemy units
5. Hey, I tried to understand your problem :)

Attachments

• Passive Stun.w3x
    14.9 KB · Views: 68
Level 14
Sorry for my bad english... i am actually from bulgaria, there... we don't speak english :S sorry! And for the map - thanks! it is perfect, but do you know a way to make it like this - 1 second stun, 1 second freedom, 1 second stun and 1 second freedom again and like that until the end of the effect?

Level 33
Didn't you copied this trigger too ?
  • Learns
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Passive Stun
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to LearnerGroup
      • Trigger - Turn on Stun Check <gen>

Level 14
Ok - that's what i want - I use the fart.The clouds appear.An enemy is in the clouds or within range of them.The clouds beggin to stun and take damage to the enemies. So, i want the clouds to stun, not the caster (you showed me how the caster stuns the enemies, not the clouds ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.