• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unit Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello Guys, I want upgrade my summoning unit in my map (like dota units owner isnt any player) then this upgrades is manual. if i explain well tell me to explain better. :ogre_haosis:

Level 6
Sell an item in a shop owned by neutral. Make the cost of the item how expensive you want the upgrade to be. When the item is bought remove the item from the game. Make a trigger, that when the item is bought, will research upgrade X for the owner of the neutral summoning units.

Status
Not open for further replies.