• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Any was, I am trying to do a similar upgrade thing like the orc headhunter and berserker. I have two units setup exactly like them but the issue is, the upgrade works and all, but when i building the building that trains the two units, by default both appear able to be trained when all I want is too have only one, then when I research the upgrade, for the other to appear. How do I do this?
I have tried for like two days to figure this out... :cry:

So what I am asking is for, how do i by default make a unit not able to be trained or bought, then when a upgrade is researched said unit comes available.

Level 3
Above post shall be tested. brb.

Yea I can't do that exactly (due to work already done), But the two units have all the say stats that would make them work. I just need to know how to disable the upgraded unit by default, Since it seems that's how it goes down.

EDIT:
Yup the above post did in fact work. Thanks. +rep for you.

Level 3
agh. Do not worry about it, Your suggestion did in fact work.

(I am very bad at explaining things, so when I do explain something, it is not all that easy to understand...)

Status
Not open for further replies.