• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit to Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,its the troublemaker again xD i created an unit but it isnt hero. how to make him hero?reply fast. ty :grin:

Level 2
I just want to make my unit lvl up,not because of the hero abilities coz i know how to make hero ability to unit ability =/

Level 2
i know that...omg..nvm about this thread...better tell me why 70% of models that i download dont work?it shows a black and green squared box =/ i tryed to delete the "warcraft3importedfiles/" line but it doesnt work even if i save the map and then turn it on for about 5 times...

Level 2
how to make my texture-path correct?and i always save and close editor but it still doesnt work =/

Level 2
ok gonna try to do that =] at last someone is online in here xD i cant find "is hero" is it at "stats-"???

Bod

Bod

Level 2
Copy any hero and then change his model his voice his spells and all that you want.So u got a hero with a look of a unit

Status
Not open for further replies.