• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,i was creating maps for about 2 months using standard or my own made models,but now i needed some custom models.so i downloaded them from this site and imported them with the help of models importing guide.but it only shows a black and green squared box in the world editor:hohum: someone plz reply fast. ty :grin:

Level 2
The reason why it shows you that box is because you did something wrong. If all the required files for a specific model are not uploaded, then it will show you that box. Make sure you uploaded all the right files. It could also be due to the fact that some .BLP files require you to put textures/ in front of the files name. Hope that helps.

Level 7
Make sure to remove the war3imported\from all the files and as the guy with many numbers and letters had said you may have missed some textures, make sure to check them using the MDX pather found here on the hiveworkshop.

after your done with all of these, save and restart your world editor then open it hopefully it will come out correct :D

Status
Not open for further replies.