• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unit Kill touch/Slides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright iam creating a escape map.so what i need to know is.
1.how do i make a unit get killed if it touches an enemie unit.
2.How to make units slide at special ground titels
3.How I make Units Die When Walking On a Special Goung Tilel
So thats pretty mch the basics for an escape...

Please help me with this :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 5
I can only be on for a few moments, since 3 is the easiest, it can be brief! :D

Step 1.) Make a Region on the ground you don't want the unit to walk on.

Step 2.) Trigger:
Event - Unit enters ____ region
Condition - Unit Type of Entering Unit is equal to ______
Action - Unit - Kill Entering Unit

#1 can be done with using "Unit goes within ___ Radius of a unit" "Unit Type = ___" "Kill Unit"

And to be truthful, I'm not sure how to do #2 x.x. You could try downloading a version of Slide Kitty Slide, and reading the Triggers from that.

If nobody else has really gone into detail with it in a few hours, I'll hop back on and help ya' out ;)

Level 7
Immolation is the way to go. Also, I would suggest reducing the duration field to something around .05, so it does the damage each .05 seconds instead of 1 second.

Sliding is a complex trigger, which would take some serious scripting to get to work right.

For a unit to due when entering a tile, you would do something like this (This is the easiest way, without using hundreds of regions)
Every .04 seconds of game time
Pick every unit on playable map area matching (matching unit is on tile type (your tile type you want to kill them))
and do: Kill unit

Be warned this leaks. You will need to use a unit group variable to remove this leak.

Okey Dil999 your trigger thing with the comparision doesnt even exsist.
i tried with an own trigger ( Look down here ) but it didnt work.what did i do wrong with it?

Attachments

• description.jpg
    description.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.