• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit attack speed/Unit decay time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello ! I got 2 questions:
1.How do i modify unit attack speed in World editor :D ?(I know it's a pathetic question,but I'm pretty noob with the WE).
2.How do I modify the unit decay time? I just remodeled a building with the Dimensional Portal,and after I destroy the building the model of the Dimensional Portal still remains for like 10-15 seconds.

Level 12
1. Combat - Attack 1 - Cooldown Time
2. Art - Death Time (seconds)

The fields should be in alphabetical order. They are in the object editor.

Level 2
1. Combat - Attack 1 - Cooldown Time
2. Art - Death Time (seconds)

The fields should be in alphabetical order. They are in the object editor.

Um , I've reduced the Death time to 0.90 from 3.75,but the decay time for the Dimensional Portal is the same. Maybe it's a bug with it?

Level 37
Death time is the time between dying and starting the decaying process. This is used for the object to have time to play the death animation.

The decay times for structures is 30 seconds by default, can be adjusted in Gameplay constants.

You can remove the unit with triggers if you want to cut down the decay time for only some unit types.

Status
Not open for further replies.