• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Underwater Tomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
of some sort.

This may very well be my final submission in the ongoing terrain contest.

Draws from mayan/aztec influences.

I am posting it here so that I may hopefully get some feedback before the deadline is met(as I didn't get much in the thread itself).

Thanks in advance :pir:

Credits to:
olofmoleman for the prehistoric shark model thing

Racziel who inspired the moria doodad thing

Attachments

• mythologysubmission.jpg
    mythologysubmission.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 292
Level 10
Its actualy came out better then i thought i was going to xD but the contest is Ancient Mythology... whats that modern looking anchor doing there? Not to mention this apears to be inside a cave or simthing judging by those stalagtites

Level 12
I will need to think up of what it can be, thanks for the suggestion void.

@ghost and blinkforfear, I will try some columns and moar doodads.

@wolfhelm, o_O I thought those anchors existed a long time ago

Well davy jones got mad and he threw the flying dutchman's anchor into the sea but it broke off and it slamed a hole into the cave... or something like that. :grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.