• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Underwater Country

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Guard_Of_God Presents

UNDERWATER COUNTRY
Created by GUARD_OF_GOD

Map Info:

This is one of my first melee maps... And the only one to date that I would actually dare playing with.

Features:

• 6 green creep camps
  • 6 orange creep camps
  • 4 mines (2 occupied, 2 expansions)
  • 2 Goblin Merchants
  • 1 Tavern

Screenshots:

1zo9u1f.png

Image Description: None

Change Log:

1:
  • Map created

Keywords:
Melee, Underwater, Country, map, water, under, city, 2 players, two players, ladder
Contents

Underwater Country (Map)

Reviews
09:55, 11th Mar 2013 Orcnet: see my comment
Level 30
the map is too small but since its a 1v1 map it seems fine but the terrain as well as the decoration around the map doesn't look good, I suggest you turn it out like a lordaeron summer style but with a twist of sunken ruins(mostly) type of landscaping, or the other thing around because the description is based about a flooded area, also reduce much difficulty from the orange based creep camp. How about just 4 instead of 6? because its too small you can actually go straight forward against the enemy by your earned resources and units

the 2 goblin merchandise buildings are too near to each other, why not just make one of them be placed near to the main base of each players that will do

remove the trees in the water, it doesn't look good even though its flooded replace it by rocks/doodads/etc.

anyways just a few revisions just update it to all from what I said and this here will be good to go, vm once you did it :)