• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Underwater War V. 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Underwater War
By UndeadImmortal

Description
A minigame with 10-40 minutes of playing, this minigame consist of the Makruras that tries to drive the Skeletal Pirates back into their homeland and recover their lost Relics that the Pirates took over them.

Features
-An AOS battle
-Up to level 30 heroes
-Custom Spells
-Underwater Effects
-Super-Boss that takes place over the defeated Mini-Boss
-Fast-healing fountains that makes your hero heal and recover life and mana faster
-Can be play 1 player or even 2 players

Images
207482-albums5190-picture52749.jpg
207482-albums5190-picture52750.jpg
207482-albums5190-picture52751.jpg
207482-albums5190-picture52752.jpg
207482-albums5190-picture52753.jpg

207482-albums5190-picture52754.jpg
207482-albums5190-picture52755.jpg

Game-play
Play as Tral or Shaelin who makes their way to defeat the powerful Hermit that guards the vault of Relics, they were came to help the Makruras from the endless Skeletal Pirates. You must recover the Relics in order to drive the Pirates back into their homeland.

Updates
-First Release
-Added Changelog Button

Author's Note
A wondrous place where many creatures live, they were all peace together until the Skeletal Pirates came, their friendship has been broken because of the lives that lost during their battle at the Pirates

Keywords:
Underwater War, underwater war, Under, Water, War, Underwater, Water world, Warcraft 3, Warcraft III, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, Warcraft III Frozen Th
Contents

Underwater War V. 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
10:51, 10th Nov 2011 -Kobas-: Added description back. Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Nov/23 20:39:11 Reasons: Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map...
Level 15
Mgeterno11's review about Underwater War V. 1.0

Terrain looks beautiful! :D i gonna check it out now.

So i played it and i will make this review:
Your map is really cool! I have nothing to say, gameplay is cool and it was difficult to kill Hermit, of course. 5/5
Description is kinda cool, it says many things about you map and expecially the sceenshots shows you good map.

Terrain is beautiful, there are many dodaads especially the archways is nice. The sunray made it much better. 5/5

Creeps are good, too, some of them are not easy to kill, This is the challenge so do not change it. Skeleton orcs wre a good choice of the pirates. 5/5

The two heroes are cool, too. They have good abilities and i gonna check it out how did you made them. They made the creeps weaker and stronger the hero. 5/5

So to sum up, it is a really good map and i rate it 5/5. I hope it will be approved.

Last edited: