• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Under the Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Little Screenshot from a nagadungeon, taken from my Barrens RPG

i hope you enjoy it.

underwater01.jpg

nagatemple01.jpg

Last edited:
Level 36
The doodad placement looks too random IMO. But the atmosphere is well done!

For a terrain art, maybe. But this is a playable terrain.

Personally, I dont think it looks too random, it looks a bit random, but hell; it's underwater and its probably meant to look a bit overgrown-ish. I'd have to say, if it wasn't for that people mentioned it I wouldn't have noticed the mushroom and the palm, I can live with the mushroom but that palm is a bit far fetched, I'd say you should remove that one.

Looks like a cool project.

Level 6
Maybe change the persepctive too a more distance, so the plants wont look so stretched. Awesome doodad-placement and maybe make the jellyfishes a bit smaller. You could add some more light rays which indicate some sunlight falling to the ground.

Level 5
Very nice i like it! Especially the box hanging in the water plant.
Btw what is this smoky brown thing in the middle left of the picture?
Right next to the column.

Level 19
New Screen added.

Bossarea > Naga Temple

I really really liked that!
What's the roof of the area where the naga are standing? Is that a custom model? I tried to find a way to create something like that, but all the models I thought would work didn't work at all.

Level 11
Hrhr, the models I created for you look good in your map. Very well use of them. Keep it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.