• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Under the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi. I'd like to ask a question. Even if I'm sure it's impossible, I still have a little hope.
In one of my map, I needed a canon, and I had an idea. I decided to use the Canon Tower model and make it half burried. I changed his
movement - Height : -140
movement - Height minimum: -140
And when I placed the tower in the map editor, it was underground. But when I run the map, the entire tower is over the ground level and we see it completely. I'd like some help on how I could do to make the tower be under the ground like it does in the editor.
If it's impossible from the editor, then I'd go up to request a cannon tower model burried or even something that look like. Do the change I did in the editor and place the cannon tower on the map. You'll see what I want then.

Thx
MetalWarrior

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.