• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Undefined

Do YOU think spore sucks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
If only you could add hair to your creature. (They added "exoskeleton" in the "expansion" (you can make bones 'n' spikes on your creature), which was pretty awesome, but still didn't fix the main problems of the game.)
But, no, i don't think it sucks.

Level 15
I like playing Spore from time to time.

I don't think that Spore sucks, but I think that EAxis should focus more on fixing the bugs/glitches than wasting our time with useless stuff (That really sucks.) that is completely unrelated to the main Spore game. Check out the Spore in the News. Yup, that's right, they've been doing nothing but distracting us with their useless little features and mini-games when they should be fixing Spore.

It's not that I'm impatient or something, but some people at the Sporum have been complaining about EAxis forgetting Spore PC/Mac, and that's not a good thing.

Releasing the Spore Patch 1.06 with a very decent fixes (Especially for Galactic Adventures.), and perhaps adding more new features, would definitely cheer up all of us...

Last edited:
Level 19
If you like Civilization mode, though, you might as well try Civilization. :p

What? How are they similar in any way?

Civ stage was the second worst for me. Tribal was dreadfully boring...
I mean COME ON, a fucking CLICK HERE TO WIN GAME button?!?!?!?
For more such utterly hilarious rants, see me aforementioned thread (if you can find it, that is. Look for "My Spore Adventures")!

Status
Not open for further replies.