• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

undeadwarden

An adaptation of my old sentry skin, when I was too frustrated to work with that annoying warden the first time around.
path is Textures\IronRaven.blp

Keywords:
Iron Raven, Warden, Skeletal Warden, Demon Warden, Demon
Contents

undeadwarden (Texture)

Reviews
Archian: Nice texture modification :)
Level 3
That thing scares the **IT out of me :p
Fanatastic :) I do not have any reason, except it looks great, but i vote it 5/5 :lol:

I think it would be a 6/5 if you changed the haircoller to something darker, or made it to a teamcoller :p ?

Level 7
Meh..
Very nice skin. Looks ordinary in the RTS view, attention to detail only accounts in a cinematic maybe, otherwise looks like a recolored Warden in RTS view... Great skin though! 5/5

Level 7
Wow erwtenpeller... Your attention, and reaction to calling people "n00bz" is really pissing me off, 3 times in one place!... No one cares about your pathetic insults... We all know you do it to make yourself feel better, that's no doubt.
And BTW, I said it looks like a recolored Warden in RTS View(Default WC3 View) smart one. You can't even see any of the detail in RTS view. Thus bringing me back to my last comment. Please erwtenpeller, don't claim someone is (n00b, or n00bish) simply because you can't comprehend posts, if it were true, maybe, just maybe... KTHXBYE!

Level 22
o VGsatomi: Undead units doesnt have those ears (except dark ranger) but if he would alpha the ears out it would be a model, this iz the skin section

Thats right...this is the skin section, where alpha work DOES apply. I was suggesting removing the ears via removing it from the skin, not taking them off the model. And yes, the banshee ranger is also undead and has ears, but she also still has her flesh. This is a skeleton, where the ears seem a little out of place.
-VGsatomi

Level 3
You can also make the ears become part of the helmet.
Think that would look cool.
Anyway,
sweet sweet sweet. The face really rocks. Helmet too.

Level 2
It looks great! But i think the ears, dose'nt fit with the rest of the skins..
I agree with stuffkikker, you could make it a part of the helmet, if you cant alpha them out..

Level 2
ok ok ok, it friggin awesome. And ppl keep makin all these comments on how the ears arent realistic to have on a skeleton, but really, how many times have you heard of a skeleton actually coming back to life? So it doesnt realy matter if it has ears, besides I think they look kinda cool, demonic even. Good job!

Level 1
:shock: It's a VERY nice skin! Good job.
But when I try to use it in one of my maps I recive a messege on the bottom of screen: "Could not load file: Textures\IronRaven.mdl" :( can anyone tell me what's wrong?? It drives me crazy

Level 1
I think it should be team colored instead of just red, because it would look better when owned by, for example player 2 (blue)