• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Winged Horse men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
an acolyte is perfect, what will he be monuted on??
sickle.gif
something this

Level 15
a winged horse? lol, i will add wings to any horse, give me a picture of where the wings should be too... also details, seletal, chains, eye color, etc. i'll change the texture on it. expect it under 2 weeks though, i won't work on it all the time.

you want him to equip that thing in the picture?

Level 15
Well Warblade, I don't like to be strict, technically the model would be mine, i'm going to make it, it's my choice to distribute to the site or not, if you really wanted something to keep to you and only you, you should make it yourself, i'm not your personal modeller.

Level 15
Level 4
I play Lordaeron I used to play on Norhrend because I couldn't play onthe other ones then I couldn't play on northrend so I went to Lordaeren I have like an account on ever server so The One I'm using Now is Computer(TANK)... I'm in no clan because Well I dunno I'm just not lol I started mapping 3.5 years ago... I'm only good at designing them and editing the units I can't tell hands or tail about trigger's and stuff. On my other computer that broke last year the memory was wiped and had so many virus, but I had so many good maps that only need the trigger's and stuff done but there gone now so I've started over again

Level 15
i wasn't offended, i just like to be fair.

Good news! it was easier than i thought I have the acolyte with wings, sitting on Arthas' undead horse, his right hand is out in a way as though he's going to decapitate you as he gallops to you, i think i'll add a dagger on his left hand, should be done soon, but i don't know about the animations... and, well i don't know how to do textures all that well.

Last edited:
Level 15
Sure,but i also wanna tell you what i what i would like to make the map look like.
Can u add some things that i like?and of course the rest you can design it as you like,i only want it to look cool neither empty or heavily edited.And what exactly do you want to edit in the map?I would like you to edit the terrain a bit,and place some doodads.I am working on its triggers at the moment.(ideas for new heroes/items/spells are appreciated).
Edit:Never used pastebin before,but it sounds like an easy way to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.