• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Lord alt.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This model is basically a reskin of of a undead lord, i changed the color of him to make him seem a little more undead to me. I added a glow to it instead of it just being team color under it, its white, in my screenshot you cant tell it. but ingame with the blp and model it works. it doesnt load in editor, im not sure why,(noob modeler/skinner) The model is basically the same as the original undead lord with a new reskin. if you use my model plz give credits. you are welcome to edit him anyway you want since i didnt originally make it, blizzard did, i reskined him, if you want to edit your welcome to.

Keywords:
undead,lord,nightmare,zombie
Contents

Undead Lord alt. (Model)

Reviews
20:32, 23rd Dec 2010 General Frank: This is just a very cheap edit of the drealord skin. The model edit is very very small and the execution is lacking. Rejected. For your own sake, please do not try to post it in the skin section. Thank you...

M

20:32, 23rd Dec 2010
General Frank:

This is just a very cheap edit of the drealord skin. The model edit is very very small and the execution is lacking.
Rejected.
For your own sake, please do not try to post it in the skin section.
Thank you and have a nice day.