• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Undead Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I've decided to make something people can actually use :O "OMG NO WAIZ?", right? lol :p :thumbs_up:

Here's some Screen shots of the model so far, yes, her has goggles on. As you can tell, it's a very early WIP. This model's probably gonna be a little high-poly (in the 1,000's) so I'm going to try to make it use in-game textures and see if that works

Attachments

• UndeadHeroWIPSS1.jpg
    UndeadHeroWIPSS1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 197
  • UndeadHeroWIPSS2.jpg
    UndeadHeroWIPSS2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 186
  • UndeadHeroWIPSS3.jpg
    UndeadHeroWIPSS3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 194
Level 21
I've decided he's gonna have a morph animation where he slams his sword into the ground, there's a ton of fire and stuff, and a dark horse rises from the ground with him mounted on it :D. Thanks for the suggestions in chat guys!

~Edit~

Here's some more progress, I thought I'd post what I have of the texture so far also

Attachments

• UndeadHeroWIPSS8.jpg
    UndeadHeroWIPSS8.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 128
  • UndeadHeroTextureWIP.jpg
    UndeadHeroTextureWIP.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Level 21
I have to just make a horse model, as well as some special effect stuff. Though technically it's one even though there are two different things in it. The arms and shoulders I was planning on lowering in the animations, but I could do it on the actual model I guess. Thanks for the comments and critique

Last edited:
Level 21
Dionesiist, the way I wrap everything is preposterous :grin:

... Because I suck at wrapping lol

K, I finished the actual model. Here's some screen shots. All I need to do now is rigging and animating. Then I'll submit it and get started working on the version with the horse. I'm gonna recolor the white.blp it comes with when you export it, which only the goggles will be using, red using geoset animation manager.

Attachments

• UndeadHeroWIPSS9.jpg
    UndeadHeroWIPSS9.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 125
  • UndeadHeroWIPSS10.jpg
    UndeadHeroWIPSS10.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 115
  • UndeadHeroWIPSS11.jpg
    UndeadHeroWIPSS11.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 114
  • UndeadHeroTexture.jpg
    UndeadHeroTexture.jpg