• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Broadsword

Preeeetty basic blade, hope it comes in handy to someone out there...

Keywords:
undead, sword, broad, blade, awesome, lich, knife
Contents

Undead Broadsword (Model)

Reviews
12:30, 24th Jun 2010 DonDustin: awesome textures choice and great mesh, but I think you should make the shiv of the blade thinner, but een if it is a broad sword, it should still be sharp, but right now it's more like a stick DonDustin: I'm just...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

12:30, 24th Jun 2010
DonDustin: awesome textures choice and great mesh, but I think you should make the shiv of the blade thinner, but een if it is a broad sword, it should still be sharp, but right now it's more like a stick

DonDustin: I'm just approving it now, because it is way too awesome to rot in the pending section, but feel free to listen to my advice :p

Level 5
I agree with knight26 and the mod's comment, it looks like some sort of a club. The blade's texture itself is too wood-ish , You could edit it a bit to make it more steel-ish or just change the texture.

Other than that, it's very detailed :eek: Great use of in-game textures, except the one on the blade. It deserves a 5 thumbs rating :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention the +rep I gave you :D

Level 15
I like it as it is, it doesn't need sharpening - it looks like either magic sword, which relies on magical powers to harm enemies, or a massive sword, which cuts through enemies because of it's sheer weight and wielder's brute strength, not because of its sharpness =)

Status
Not open for further replies.