• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UNDEAD ASSAULT II Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone I'm trying to put together a squad in for the custom game Undead Assault II.

The game requires experienced players but I get that we're not going to get that right away.

Basicailly as new players you choose from operators (Medic (Corpsman), Riflemen, or Machine Gunner) as we do missions together don't forget to type -save and write your code down. The more you play the higher your in game military rank gets! The higher that rank the more badass operators you get like ghost, Designated Marksmen, Forward Observer, and so much more. Missions also vary in the game so it can be unpredictable depending on difficulty!

minimum of 3 Elite Operators are required to play but a full house makes things easier if you follow my lead!

For those of you who have played and have been aching to play as much as me or want to try it out contact me, via Posting here PMing me or my steam name:
ФHadesФ

Status
Not open for further replies.