1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Undead Assault II 1.5b beta 7

Submitted by illidan92
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This map is optimized and widgetized (so its protected). I know there's so many people out there just thriving to steal our work (John_S's icons, I made some skins and the rest is from friends or this website) and get the highest rank ASAP even though it makes the game twice as hard so protection is 100% necessary.

This map is based on a platoon of soldiers sent in to patrol a sector in a zombie outbreak, and they have the worst day imaginable.
Contents

Undead Assault II 1.5b beta 7 (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Cool map. Well made. Approved. Dr Super Good: A nice map, needs a bit of ballencing though here and there but overall nice. I recomend atleast everyone tries this as this is definatly a map you will remember playing for a long time...
  1. illidan92

illidan92

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hm, that's weird, and probably has something to do with the patch.

Either way, I'm working on a 2.0 version. I strongly recommend keeping in touch with my website (http://www.undeadassault.net/) for the updates. I plan on releasing 2.0 much earlier than I was expecting (maybe within a week!) simply because it's been so long since an update. The first update will only contain the normal missions, and Umbrella/survival/competitive as well as more normal missions will be added on with updates.

2.0 shouldn't contain any problems aside from possible bugs.

2. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ive played this before my favorite map evva besides my own of course (=

3. LordForcystus

LordForcystus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes this game has become unplayable due to patch 1.24. I'm awaiting a compatible update. This is probably one of the best zombie games on wc3 and it would be a shame to lose it.

4. Abrahnadurbrak

Abrahnadurbrak

Resources:
    Resources:
    from where you get that models of marines and sounds of guns specially the marksman one ha?

5. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Actually you can just save the map under scenario in warcraft 3 file or download or maps any of them and start the game...Duh. And btw you cant open any map made by another person in most cases.

And this is the best map ever made and i meen that its insane.

6. Abrahnadurbrak

Abrahnadurbrak

Resources:
    Resources:
    that jump on each marine how you did it with integers of set----?that works on every player even if they jump in the same time

7. Abrahnadurbrak

Abrahnadurbrak

Resources:
    Resources:
    man,can you give me your loading trigger?

8. black_ice

black_ice

Resources:
    Resources:
    good job!i gave you 1000/1000

9. Metalbear

Metalbear

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Had to wait 2 years to rate you and your map! This map is AMAZING, was killing zombies as hell. Too bad, dota and lot of TDs took over every place and player, I had to quit garena to play it on LAN. As well I upgradet above 1.21 .... so I will check from now on your new 2.2 version!

10. dani9963

dani9963

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn, you're so right. It's a shame that no one plays UA2 anymore. I also noticed that there is no activity on Illidans website, do you know if he's still making maps? I could use a few tips of map making. ^^

11. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Best Zombie survival map on Bnet to date.

12. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    My favourite map. Still the best of this type.