• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Arthas on foot

Modified Arthas model that uses Undead Arthas texture. I know there is one already, but this one is better. Shoulderpads improved, undead dissipate and Deathknight death sound.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THESE MODELS IN YOUR MAP.

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Keywords:
undead arthas no horse
Contents

Undead Arthas on foot (Model)

Undead Arthas on foot (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: Works ingame. This is an excellent model edit and far better than the ones already at our model data base. -Approved-

M

General Frank: Works ingame. This is an excellent model edit and far better than the ones already at our model data base. -Approved-

Level 3
hey i downloaded this 5 minutes ago and i uploaded it on my map im making ( its a fun map!! ) but when i put it on my death knight hero when i go to put him on the map it says it cannot load the file someone plz help me my name is the same on this as on warcraft 3 frozen throne im on us west someone plz send me a wisper it would be great i also have a email [email protected] if you send me a email state what you are sending about in subject thank you.

Level 3
HELP!!!! when i put it in my game it doesnt show up it says could not load file:war3mapImported\UndeadArthasNoHorse.mdl
Open Warcraft World Editor,then Open Imported Files,Double-click Arthas Model,flag "use custom path" and then where is path to file(default is war3mapImported\UndeadArthasNoHorse.mdl) Delete war3mapimported(it should look like this:UndeadArthasNoHorse.mdl,then,re-open WHOLE World Editor,not map,World Editor,and change model you wanted to change.
P.S You ALL have to do this not only to models,but to .blp files too,to ALL imported Files

Happy Playing
KandyMan

Level 3
Needs alot of new things.
Custom Frostmourne
Custom Armor
Edit Head
Edit Armor some More
All I could think of. Please work on it.2/5