• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tyrande on Foot

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I'm very bored, so i choose to make this model! This is based of Archer model, but i think this model have many problem, but i will try to fix it!

Keywords:
Tyrande, on foot, Priestess of the moon, Priestess, of, the, moon, foot, Tyrande on foot, Hero, nevermind
Contents

Tyrande on Foot (Model)

Reviews
10:51, 23rd Sep 2013 Deolrin: I'm sorry, but this model is not acceptable in its current state. It has floating meshes, lots of holes, the head is too big and it's too simple, among many other major problems.

M

10:51, 23rd Sep 2013
Deolrin: I'm sorry, but this model is not acceptable in its current state. It has floating meshes, lots of holes, the head is too big and it's too simple, among many other major problems.