• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uncle Fester's Crystals

made for GrandKaiser's request. He just asked me to make him some crystals similar to the model ''Tiberium Crystals'' but in more colors. The bottom rocks are as they originally were (Doodads --> Underground Rocks), the crystals were scratch-made from planes in Milkshape. GrandKaiser just linked me the Tiberium Crystals and said ''i want something like these'' and i made the rest. Feel free to use them in any way (including modelling). A mod told (can't remember who :-( ) that it's O.K. to upload all of those crystals in pairs as different models in the model section. Have fun with them!

Keywords:
crystals, gems, mining, harvestable gems, harvestable crystals, minerals, diamonds,
Reviews
18:58, 18th Aug 2012 Magtheridon96: Okay, all the resources are approved, and they are relevant to the pack, so approved. This is pretty useful.

M

18:58, 18th Aug 2012
Magtheridon96: Okay, all the resources are approved, and they are relevant to the pack, so approved.

This is pretty useful.

Level 8
usefull.. First Comment :D
u recolored the blue one?
well its not that much work for that but will proove very usefull so its good ya done that
something small that can help some people greatly with finding good models for there map
good job!

usefull.. First Comment :D
u recolored the blue one?
well its not that much work for that but will proove very usefull so its good ya done that
something small that can help some people greatly with finding good models for there map
good job!
i hop so. :wink: I'm always trying to make models we don't have yet or at least not in the best fitting way (like my Haradrim, except for mine, the Hive doesn't have any fitting models for them @ all :vw_sad:).

This would be very useful for me, and Uncle Fester you are really awesome. :3
glad it's of good usefullness for you, thanks for your feedback, i appreciate it :ogre_hurrhurr:

Seems pretty cool, but
|
|
V
i'm open to suggestions for improvement @ any time, buddy. :wink:

Yeah, they are so useful that I used them like a mining spot for Sapphires and Stones in my game...lol:xxd:

BTW, does this crystals have death animation for I will need this when they are crushed.
nice to hear that :wink: Sure they do, the crystal falls off, and the worthless rock-bottom remains, just like the stump of the tree models. :wink: