• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UnbrokenSerpantGuard

Its a Unbroken Serpent Guard, a might Mage.
Uses ingame textures
has portrait
has team color

Credits to Elenai for helping me.

Keywords:
Faceless, one, unbroken, serpent, snake, guard, mage, wizard, priest, purple
Contents

UnbrokenSerpantGuard (Model)

Reviews
17:34, 14th Feb 2009 General Frank: Works fine and performs well. Good job.

M

17:34, 14th Feb 2009
General Frank:

Works fine and performs well. Good job.

Level 11
I like the idea a lot, but there are a FEW things in my opinion that could change to make it even more awesome.

~Make it a little more bulkier (faceless/unbroken are muscular)
~Change the staff a little, make it look less like i could break it with my hand
~Change the cloak a little, maybe make it darker or make it look like it is coming out of the body :eek: (that is my idea, u dont have to do that one)

Other than that, i think it is really cool! 3.5/5 :thumbs_up:

Edit: I love the small filesize

I like the idea a lot, but there are a FEW things in my opinion that could change to make it even more awesome.

~Make it a little more bulkier (faceless/unbroken are muscular)
~Change the staff a little, make it look less like i could break it with my hand
~Change the cloak a little, maybe make it darker or make it look like it is coming out of the body :eek: (that is my idea, u dont have to do that one)

Other than that, i think it is really cool! 3.5/5 :thumbs_up:

Edit: I love the small filesize

Thanks for feedback but..

1. its a mage not a warrior, its not strong.
2. its not for fighting
3. ill look into it.

Level 11
np. yea, i kno its a mage but i still see faceless/unbroken ones as strong creatures, even if they do use spells. i actually might use this for my map, especially if u change the cloak, because i have faceless/unbroken ones as part of my map and i need a good mage looking model :grin::wink::thumbs_up: