• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unbroken Sage

If she had a default story:

She's one of the unmutated (non-Broken, non-Lost One) Draenei stuck in the Outland whom like the Demon Hunter, is going a little too far playing with the craft of her enemies.
Well at least that's what her appearance is for, feel free to turn it into any character you wish ~_^

UPDATE 1
-Looks fix bamboo legs shortened as possible w/o damaging the natural flow of anim

UPDATE 2
-I managed to slash more or less 75KB off its file size^^!! From an unreasonable 263 down to the current size ^^

Pls. give me credit if used, I'm dickxunder... don't edit w/o my permission.

Keywords:
Draenei, Female

((EDIT from 2017)) I apologize for not being able to reply to emails and PM's asking for permission to use my models for their maps. I did not expect my old models to still be catching some attention, and you are all very kind to have taken a moment of your time to try and contact me.

Should've made this edit years ago: NO NEED TO ASK FOR MY PERMISSION. But, as always, GIVE CREDIT when using my works or any other resource you stumble upon from this site.

Thank you. :)
Contents

Unbroken Sage (Model)

Unbroken Sage (Model)

Reviews
11:47, 4th Jan 2009 General Frank: Nice model works in the WE. nicely done.
Level 3
Certainly an amazing model edit, but the lack of chest armor makes it rather tasteless. Good job, nonetheless

Perhaps a more clothed version could be uploaded as an alternate?

Can't believe i'm saying this :O I have to agree with kyrbi0 and the others on this one. To me it doesn't look quite as nice in game because of the nearly non-existent chest armor.

Level 15
:fp:Hehe, I dont want to to be the person who led the crusade for boobies. (it was already won by the Japanese?:xxd:). I might make somethin in the Skins section of Hive for this model with moar armorage ... can't think of wat to do nex yet.

:fp:Ei Misha Hppy new year:grin: I say this many-a-times but I hope ye dont have a very stiff schedule in your campaign. I'll visit your map development section.

:fp:Hehe, I dont want to to be the person who led the crusade for boobies. (it was already won by the Japanese?:xxd:). I might make somethin in the Skins section of Hive for this model with moar armorage ... can't think of wat to do nex yet.

:fp:Ei Misha Hppy new year:grin: I say this many-a-times but I hope ye dont have a very stiff schedule in your campaign. I'll visit your map development section.

i'm in a hurry for my model Lol. but i sure can wait :D so don't worry

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
dickxunder said:
I might make somethin in the Skins section of Hive for this model with moar armorage ... can't think of wat to do nex yet.
I would highly suggest it. Heck, if you can model edit this well, it should be no problem to even make some separate armor plate geosets and stick those on, instead of just a skin.

Seriously; this is the kind of the model that I don't even need, but would get just because it looks so well-made. But I just don't need this in it's current form floating around on my hard drive.

Level 12
Holy shit; If that's your first model, it's amazing. Hell, it's amazing even if it isn't. That's just SICK!

Level 15
It's not really my style to update finished work but I have to take care of my pokemons when I learn new stuff. well something simple like reducing the file size.:thumbs_up:

I just learned of a way to convert Hermite interpolation anims to Linear ones w/o significantly affecting the smoothness of the flow. I've tried the method on this coz this one has simple bones.:smile:

BTW you can play anims of this model side-by-side- with the earlier one and only the most observant among the most observant can see the effect of converting all its anims to Linear:smile:

-edit: I updated this twice, coz of a mistake... sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Level 8
:eekani:Model's tested in war3, it has everything a hero unit needs.

No no no; it has no portrait camera; that's what I am talking about.
I don't know if you've re uploaded the one with a portrait camera or not but the first time when I downloaded this; there's no portrait camera. (Sorry for the Repetition.)
I have to click on a building or something so I can see its face properly.

Level 7
Titties... ;p Edit: Seems like it doesn't work... Imported all the files twice, Set the direction of the skin to as shown below, No luck even with saving and restarting WE. Didn't work on any other map either.. :s

Level 2
Its great model all in all but what relay bothered me to use this model for my map is legs actually, from front they are ok, but from side its kind wearied, textures great! General over look great! Legs well I believe this some thing to correct.

Level 1
Is missing channeling animation if im not mistaken. Was testing it out and made a hero with the blizzard ability and when it was being cast it just stood still

Level 4
The model seems to be too small. I've imported it and compare it with the Warden model default of the campaigns of W3, and it looks too small at its side. I've tried to increase the selection scale, but that's do nothing.What can I do? Could you fix it? I suppose it's a modeling problem. Thanks.