• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unarmed Hero

A human hero model without weapons.

Uses a custom texture, armor is teamcolored.

Give credits if you use it

(if you want the model to look like in the picture, you need to attach the blood sword in his right hand)

[ Update #2: All demonic footprints removed ]
[ Update #1: Footprints changed ]

Keywords:
Human, Hero, Unarmed, Weaponless
Contents

Unarmed Hero (Model)

Reviews
13:05, 28th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame. Could be useful for RPG maps.

M

13:05, 28th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame. Could be useful for RPG maps.

Level 7
As said by Pyritie and cHeRoL, its great for RPG maps. EDIT: Does the Sword come with the model? Because I didnt see the red one on here.

Level 12
Yes, very simple. As stated above, quite useful for RPG maps. I'd love to see these in some new maps around here.

Level 4
Well Kitibatake, THANKS FOR ANOTHER F**** USEFULL MODEL!
I love your models :O Mostly this + Blood sword, I could get a use of this in my new map...

Level 3
So close!

This model is awesome, I especially like how smooth the animations turned out. I was going to use this model + one of your sword models (due to your consistent skill) for a class of vampire hunters... But the model leaves demonic footprints! I can't have vampire slayers leaving demonic footprints! Everything else is just so perfect though, it makes me want to cry :'(

Level 3
How can i put a weapon in his left hand?

For the attachment just type "left hand" instead of "right hand"

But thats if your using triggers. Was never able to figure out the object editor version myself.

Edit: Thanks for the footprint fix! Redownloading now...

kwl but will it fit all your armours is wat i want to know

Unfortunately not. (Actually I haven't tested it but I think they will not fit)

The armor models are designed for the Villager (male) model and this model is based on Illidan (Evil). Therefore this model has a differently shaped and sized chest and the armor will most likely not fit properly.

Level 13
3 of the models are a bit wonky in Magos, and there's no protrait animations. I'd love to use this model, but I'm far too wary to risk puting it in my map and testing it just to have to remove it.

Add a portrait, and double check the animations. That's my two cents. It's a very lovely model though, which is why it's a shame I'm wary of using it.

Level 3
How can i put a weapon in his left hand?

You need to create an ability in World Editor based off regeneration aura or something like that, then change the art of the ability to the weapon you want to use, and make the attatchment point on his left hand by adding a new string with the value of either "left" and "hand" (as two seperate values) or left,hand (as a singular value). You can edit these values under the Target Attatchment Point property in the ability's properties.

Hope that works and isn't too confusing to understand, if it is just PM me and I would be happy to give what help I can.

Level 2
... woah, all your models are very usefull, this model... i'll try to use it, i think this is the best o your rpg human models (i like red and golden armors ^^)

DPL

DPL

Level 5
Great Character perfect for the main hero of my project. Thx for the permision to edit his head. +REP added

Level 12
Kitabatake, you make the best rpg mdels ever. And you make the best weapons and armor ever. Best EVER, FOREVER!!
By the way, for all you noobs...
if you ever want any model to be weaponless, but not special or unique, download the warcraft 3 model editor, and just remove the weapon.

Level 3
it's nice :D, but i am having a problem, as i import it it doesn't show me the model :S

Level 1
This looks amazing! :D i'm probably giving it some use in some quick combat map :p 5/5 +rep for you, humble sir :3

Level 14
Now it is nicer because of the update! 5/5. Here is my new dragon:

Don't advertise your dragon here,it is of complete irrelevance,just saying before you get a mod's warning

as for the model,how did you remove the footprints,did you just hide it?

Level 14
Nah, I deleted them.
It would have been a bit too lazy to have spent 4 years only to hide the problem instead of fixing it!

you have a point,seeing it's been made 4 years ago,many people have been requesting total extermination of those footprints
edit: lol i was 8 back then :X