• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unable to move unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is a bit difficult to explain, I'll do my best:

Like in the title, I want my OWN units to be unable to move. Like if it's player red, he can't move the units he got, and if it's player blue, he cant move his own units, I hope you see the point. Yes I know that you will say: "Omfg mate, just pause them". But that's not the full request I have. I need them to be unmoveable but still, a trigger moves them to a region. That means in a few words:

"I want my units to be unmoveable by players, but still a trigger makes them walk to a region."

(You will understand this better if you've played Castle Fight http://www.epicwar.com/maps/15236/)

Status
Not open for further replies.