• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UMSWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
What is UMSWE and where do I download it?

I opened a map and my World Editor freezed, and I saw topics stating ''Use UMSWE, if it doesn't work on that its a problem on the map''

However, I can play the map, open with MPQ as well as Jasscraft.

Guidance needed!

edit:

Want to open a map, however I get this error:
http://i.imgur.com/iyyd8kD.gif (freezes, then it is like that for ages, had it up for max 5-10 minutes just like that - map is 8-10MB big)

Can perfectly open it with Jass + MPQ Editor.

Last edited:
Level 7
Must be the map size. How big the mapsize (terrain) is?

About 8 to 10 MB

I uploaded map here (you can't play it, you will need two additional files (packs) to play it, which is around 700 MB) - and I won't upload them as I hardly think no one will download them and help me out either way, but the map is attached, its the map I'm trying to open in WE (tried jassgen something as well) It's 8MB big but with the files needed for it, it's ~700MB total.

Attachments

• U9_Choice_Battle_2_3f_5x5.w3x
    8.2 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Level 7
Ok, awaiting your response, thanks!

edit:

Daffa the Mage, don't waste your time on my garbage!!!!!!!! I waited 20 minutes (went to eat dinner and had it up) then when I came back it loaded up!

But what is this?
pgk0pj6.png

how to remove those green boxes

edit2: How do I open the packs for the map? Modelpack and Sound? they are in .mix
If I google ''How to open .mix files'' do I get the correct answer?

edit3: I gave you a reputation point, take it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.