• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultra

Keywords:
zerg, zergling, ultralisk, alien,
Contents

Ultra (Model)

Level 3
This is an awsome model. I im making a protoss level as we speak. But I need you to make ALL of the Starcraft models if you could. Such as minerals, drgoons, medics, Dark Temlar, Archons, etc. If you could I would really appreciate it!

Level 2
This is an awsome model. I im making a protoss level as we speak. But I need you to make ALL of the Starcraft models if you could. Such as minerals, drgoons, medics, Dark Temlar, Archons, etc. If you could I would really appreciate it!
OMG Pyro you post this on nearly every single killst4r model!!! But if you think that he hasnt seen it by now then please, keep posting it. Btw killst4r nice model :D 5/5

Level 2
I saw this used in a map, i thought there was an error preventing me from attacking. Seems it was just that the attack animation sucked. Everythnig else is great, except basicly all your zerg models i have tried do not work.

Level 5
Kills4r, like all your models this one is good. However...
Like all your models, this one has a boring brownish skin that rivals Blizzard's dissapointing Hlisk.
Your animations are a bit meh... they are nothing special.
However, it is a good model all the same.