• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Low FPS with high - ultra shaders setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
On the off chance that the shaders are on low and everything else is on ultra, I have great FPS. On the off chance that I turn the shaders setting to medium, the FPS is great yet the water turns pink, I don't know why. In the event that the shader settings are on high or ultra, the casings drop all that much. I have 2 Gtx580 realistic cards, my processor is i7 3,07 ghz. I surmise that these specs are sufficient to have shaders on high - ultra. What could be bringing about this issue?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
SC2 was not really designed for SLI support. In cases of poor performance like this usually turning off SLI for the game will improve performance even if it means 1 GPU is made idle.

If you want to still use SLI you might need to search for hacky work arounds to raise SLI performance. In any case a single 580 should Extreme the game no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.